Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yeng reveals inspiration behind love songs

(MB) MANILA, Philippines – “Pinoy Dream Academy” first Grand Star Dreamer Yeng Constantino has admitted that guys sometimes serve as inspiration for the love songs she writes.

She divulged in an interview by push.com.ph dated March 23, held after the recently concluded MYX Music Awards.

However, the "ASAP Rocks" mainstay said that no one is courting her at the moment.

Not bothered having a seemingly quiet love life, Yeng said, “all the stuffs that i'm doin' is for God, for His glory, next is my family and then my supporters. I just want to be the best in all aspect of my life especially for       Him.”

To her, matters of the heart will come in God's time.

More, the singer addressed the rumor that came up last year, romantically linking her with Rivermaya vocalist Jayson Fernandez. Offering an explanation why they did not end up being together, she said, “What happen to us? Maybe where not that fit. He's kind, but personalities aside, their should be connection.”

According to her, they never even dated, opting to see where their friendship would lead. “As friends    , where connected to but for the romantic side of relationship, none.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
They simply just call me "manoi" (a term usually called for first-born or elder brothers), but others call me "rai". My legal guardians gave me the Christian name Ryan Carlo Palima Garces. I obtained my bachelor's degree ( Bachelor of Science in Accountancy ) in Saint Joseph College, Maasin City, Southern Leyte batch 2001. I got married last Feb 13, 2008 and blessed with a wonderful, caring and hardworking wife and three bouncy and effort-intensive kid-dos (khym clyd, kliven dru and korbin jimm). My greatest passion really are into the sport of basketball, soccer and volleyball but since I was a kid, music really has a bigger impact on my life still, singing is my passion and I always dreamed of having a band playing inspirational musics and masterpiece. Later on, comes into my instincts that I have something in me into Photography.