Saturday, June 11, 2011

Featured Band - Skeights Band




This band rocks...
The first time I see them play on TV (Pilipinas Got Talent 2), I am really amazed on how they perform and play such wonderful music. These bunch of talened young artists hails from Davao City Philippines, four of the members are students of Philippine Women's College of Davao. John and Myx are Fine Arts students, whose combination are perfectly fit. Both have the voice and can play musical instruments as well. I really love watching them play, which also fits my Genre of music (Pop/Rock, Alternative, Electronica) . Though
I never watch them live but I'm sure big breaks comes sooner to this bunch of artists and musicians.


Genre
Alternative,Shoe Gaze,Electronica
Members
John Cadeliña - Vocals
Myx Ledesma - Keyboard
Janetel Jill Rabuya Yara - Violin
Emmanuel Bacharpa - Bass
Dave Lester Bringas - Guitar
Luigi Tupas - Drums

Hometown
Davao City, Philippines

About
SKEIGHTS (SK8S)

Current Location
Davao City


Influences
OWL CITY / THE FRAY / AUGUSTANA / LOW SHOULDER / THE SCRIPT / SWITCHFOOT / KEANE / ONE REPUBLIC/ COLDPLAY.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
They simply just call me "manoi" (a term usually called for first-born or elder brothers), but others call me "rai". My legal guardians gave me the Christian name Ryan Carlo Palima Garces. I obtained my bachelor's degree ( Bachelor of Science in Accountancy ) in Saint Joseph College, Maasin City, Southern Leyte batch 2001. I got married last Feb 13, 2008 and blessed with a wonderful, caring and hardworking wife and three bouncy and effort-intensive kid-dos (khym clyd, kliven dru and korbin jimm). My greatest passion really are into the sport of basketball, soccer and volleyball but since I was a kid, music really has a bigger impact on my life still, singing is my passion and I always dreamed of having a band playing inspirational musics and masterpiece. Later on, comes into my instincts that I have something in me into Photography.