Friday, October 21, 2011

Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 Grand Finalist

The Grand Finals will be held at the Ynares Sports Center in Antipolo City on October 22-23, 2011. 

Twelve acts from the Semi-Finals round will perform again to win the title of the third Pilipinas Got Talent winner.

Hosted By Billy Crawford and Luis Manzano, together with the 3 judges Freddie M. Garcia, Kris Aquino and Ai-Ai delas Alas.

Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3

12 Grand Finalist 

El Gamma Penumbra (Batangas City) – Shadow Play (Public Votes)
Lucky Twins (Tacloban City) -Dancing (Judges' choice)
Sandugo Band (San Pablo, Laguna) – Musician/Band (Public Votes)
Muriel Lomadilla (Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu) - Singing (Judges' choice)
Jefferson and Kurt Bringas / Bringas Brothers (Bansalan, Davao del Sur) - Musician (Public Votes)
Synergy (Negros Occidental) – Aerial and Pole Dancing (Judges's choice)
Loverkada Kids (Butuan City) - Dancing (Public Votes)
Twin Divas (Nueva Ecija) – Singing and Dancing (Judges's choice)
Maasinhon Trio (Southern Leyte) - Singing (Public Votes)
Renagine Pepito (Cagayan de Oro City) - Singing (Judges's choice)
Khalil Joseph Ramos (Paranaque City) - Singing (Public Votes)
Kiriko (Sta, Cruz, Laguna) - Rap (Judges choice)

Who will be the Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 Grand Winner?

Who will be the next Jovit Baldivino (season 1)  and Marcelito Pomoy (season 2) ?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
They simply just call me "manoi" (a term usually called for first-born or elder brothers), but others call me "rai". My legal guardians gave me the Christian name Ryan Carlo Palima Garces. I obtained my bachelor's degree ( Bachelor of Science in Accountancy ) in Saint Joseph College, Maasin City, Southern Leyte batch 2001. I got married last Feb 13, 2008 and blessed with a wonderful, caring and hardworking wife and three bouncy and effort-intensive kid-dos (khym clyd, kliven dru and korbin jimm). My greatest passion really are into the sport of basketball, soccer and volleyball but since I was a kid, music really has a bigger impact on my life still, singing is my passion and I always dreamed of having a band playing inspirational musics and masterpiece. Later on, comes into my instincts that I have something in me into Photography.