Thursday, March 10, 2011

Miley Cyrus Lashes Out at Paparazzi, Strokes Frontman Dissatisfied with New Album


Miley Cyrus Lets Loose on Paparazzi

Miley Cyrus and mother Tish were spotted at California Chicken Cafe in West Hollywood Wednesday (Mar. 10), with the paparazzi in close pursuit. While leaving, one of the photographers bumped into Miley's mom, causing the 18-year-old to go into a verbal tirade against the man.  "You just almost hurt my mom," says Cyrus. "Don't you ever even think about it. For real. That was crazy. You just hit my mom." (Ace Showbiz)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
They simply just call me "manoi" (a term usually called for first-born or elder brothers), but others call me "rai". My legal guardians gave me the Christian name Ryan Carlo Palima Garces. I obtained my bachelor's degree ( Bachelor of Science in Accountancy ) in Saint Joseph College, Maasin City, Southern Leyte batch 2001. I got married last Feb 13, 2008 and blessed with a wonderful, caring and hardworking wife and three bouncy and effort-intensive kid-dos (khym clyd, kliven dru and korbin jimm). My greatest passion really are into the sport of basketball, soccer and volleyball but since I was a kid, music really has a bigger impact on my life still, singing is my passion and I always dreamed of having a band playing inspirational musics and masterpiece. Later on, comes into my instincts that I have something in me into Photography.