Sunday, April 17, 2011

AMERICAN IDOL NEWS! - top 12 Girls

Top 12 Girls Song List
The Top 12 ladies of Season 10 took the big stage for the first time to perform for America’s votes. This week, the semi-finalists were able to pick the song of their choice, and each girl sang a song by a female vocalist.
Check out the song list:
Ta-Tynisa Wilson  “Only Girl (In The World)” by Rihanna
Naima Adedapo – “Summertime” by Ella Fitzgerald
Kendra Chantelle – "Impossible" by Christina Aguilera
Rachel Zevita – "Criminal" by Fiona Apple
Karen Rodriguez – “Hero" by Mariah Carey
Lauren Turner – “Seven Day Fool" by Etta James/Jully Black
Ashthon Jones – “Love All Over Me" by Monica
Julie Zorrilla – Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson
Haley Reinhart – "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys
Thia Megia – “Out Here On My Own” by Irene Cara (from Fame)
Lauren Alaina – “Turn On The Radio” by Reba McEntire
Pia Toscano – “I’ll Stand By You” by The Pretenders
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
They simply just call me "manoi" (a term usually called for first-born or elder brothers), but others call me "rai". My legal guardians gave me the Christian name Ryan Carlo Palima Garces. I obtained my bachelor's degree ( Bachelor of Science in Accountancy ) in Saint Joseph College, Maasin City, Southern Leyte batch 2001. I got married last Feb 13, 2008 and blessed with a wonderful, caring and hardworking wife and three bouncy and effort-intensive kid-dos (khym clyd, kliven dru and korbin jimm). My greatest passion really are into the sport of basketball, soccer and volleyball but since I was a kid, music really has a bigger impact on my life still, singing is my passion and I always dreamed of having a band playing inspirational musics and masterpiece. Later on, comes into my instincts that I have something in me into Photography.