Sunday, April 17, 2011

AMERICAN IDOL NEWS! - American Idol top 12 Guys

Top 12 Guys Song List
The Top 12 guys kicked off the season on the big Idol stage. With the ability to select whatever song they wished, we heard rock, modern pop, and some love songs. Which performance was your favorite?
Here are the songs from Tuesday night’s show:
Clint Jun Gamboa – “Superstition” by Stevie Wonder
Jovany Barreto – “I’ll Be” by Edwin McCain
Jordan Dorsey – “OMG” by Usher
Tim Halperin – “Streetcorner Symphony” by Rob Thomas
Brett Loewenstern – “Light My Fire” by The Doors
James Durbin – “You’ve Got Another Thing Coming” by Judas Priest
Robbie Rosen – “Angel” by Sarah McLachlan
Scotty McCreery – “Letters From Home” by John Michael Montgomery
Stefano Langone – “Just The Way You Are” by Bruno Mars
Paul McDonald – “Maggie May” by Rod Stewart
Jacob Lusk – “A House Is Not A Home” by Dionne Warwick/Luther Vandross
Casey Abrams – “I Put A Spell On You” by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
They simply just call me "manoi" (a term usually called for first-born or elder brothers), but others call me "rai". My legal guardians gave me the Christian name Ryan Carlo Palima Garces. I obtained my bachelor's degree ( Bachelor of Science in Accountancy ) in Saint Joseph College, Maasin City, Southern Leyte batch 2001. I got married last Feb 13, 2008 and blessed with a wonderful, caring and hardworking wife and three bouncy and effort-intensive kid-dos (khym clyd, kliven dru and korbin jimm). My greatest passion really are into the sport of basketball, soccer and volleyball but since I was a kid, music really has a bigger impact on my life still, singing is my passion and I always dreamed of having a band playing inspirational musics and masterpiece. Later on, comes into my instincts that I have something in me into Photography.