Sunday, April 17, 2011

AMERICAN IDOL NEWS! - top 13 Their Personal Idols


Top 13 idols performed on the songs of their Personal Idols

OrderContestantSong (original artist)Personal IdolResult
1Lauren Alaina"Any Man of Mine" (Shania Twain)Shania TwainSafe
2Casey Abrams"With a Little Help from My Friends" (The Beatles)Joe CockerSafe
3Ashthon Jones"When You Tell Me That You Love Me" (Diana Ross)Diana RossEliminated
4Paul McDonald"Come Pick Me Up" (Ryan Adams)Ryan AdamsSafe
5Pia Toscano"All by Myself" (Eric Carmen)Celine DionSafe
6James Durbin"Maybe I'm Amazed" (Paul McCartney)Paul McCartneySafe
7Haley Reinhart"Blue" (LeAnn Rimes)LeAnn RimesBottom 3
8Jacob Lusk"I Believe I Can Fly" (R. Kelly)R. KellySafe
9Thia Megia"Smile" (Charlie Chaplin)Michael JacksonSafe
10Stefano Langone"Lately" (Stevie Wonder)Stevie WonderSafe
11Karen Rodriguez"I Could Fall in Love" (Selena)SelenaBottom 3
12Scotty McCreery"The River" (Garth Brooks)Garth BrooksSafe
13Naima Adedapo"Umbrella" (Rihanna)RihannaSafe
  • Group performance: Michael Jackson medley ("Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" / "Rock with You" / "Black or White" / "Man in the Mirror")
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
They simply just call me "manoi" (a term usually called for first-born or elder brothers), but others call me "rai". My legal guardians gave me the Christian name Ryan Carlo Palima Garces. I obtained my bachelor's degree ( Bachelor of Science in Accountancy ) in Saint Joseph College, Maasin City, Southern Leyte batch 2001. I got married last Feb 13, 2008 and blessed with a wonderful, caring and hardworking wife and three bouncy and effort-intensive kid-dos (khym clyd, kliven dru and korbin jimm). My greatest passion really are into the sport of basketball, soccer and volleyball but since I was a kid, music really has a bigger impact on my life still, singing is my passion and I always dreamed of having a band playing inspirational musics and masterpiece. Later on, comes into my instincts that I have something in me into Photography.